Longtime lurker finally making an account to join the conversation. The scale has been steadily moving in the right direction for months now and it feels amazing to finally feel like myself again. Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing what has worked for me along the way.
First post - down 10 lbs and wanted to say hi
10 lbs down is a great start, congrats on finally posting. I'm on tirzepatide too and the biggest thing for me has been protein first at every meal. Looking forward to hearing what's been working for you.
Welcome to actually posting! I remember how good the first 10 felt, and you're right that it builds momentum. I'm about 22 down and honestly the community here has been half the reason I stuck with it.
Nice work getting past lurker status, and 10 lbs is nothing to shrug at. I lurked for months before posting too and wish I'd joined sooner. The protein-first thing someone mentioned has been huge for me as well, keeps the cravings quiet on Ozempic.
Congrats on breaking the silence, that first post is harder than the first 10 lbs honestly. I'm 29 down and still remember the month the scale finally tipped in my favor -- it really does feel like getting yourself back. Share what's been working for you, those threads always end up helping someone quietly reading.
Glad you finally jumped in, and congrats on the 10. I'm down 33 myself and the biggest thing for me has been reading how other people handled stalls and side effects, so your willingness to share will genuinely help someone. Welcome aboard.
17 down here and I still chase that feeling from the first 10 -- congrats on finally posting. The threads where people break down what actually worked for them taught me more than months of lurking ever did, so definitely keep sharing.
Welcome off the lurker bench, and nice work on the 10. I was the same way for ages before posting, and honestly the replies and shared stories here have carried me through a couple rough patches on my way to 34 down. Looking forward to seeing what's been clicking for you.
61 down here and posts like yours take me right back to hitting that first 10 -- it really does feel like getting yourself back. Sharing the specifics of what clicked for you is the best thing you can do here, that stuff helped me more than anything when I was stuck.
Congrats on breaking the lurker streak, that first 10 is such a milestone. I was quiet for months too before posting, and hitting 22 down since then I can say the detail-level stuff people share here is what got me through a couple of slow weeks. Would love to hear what's been working for you so far.
Welcome to posting, 10 down was where I started trusting the process too. I'm 26 down now and the stall days got way easier once I stopped panicking over every fluctuation. Would also love to hear what's been clicking for you.
The feeling of getting back to yourself never really wears off, at least it has not for me at 76 down. Biggest surprise for me was how much smaller stuff mattered than the big habits -- like how I handle the days the scale stalls. Stick around, the sharing goes both ways here.
Congrats on ditching lurker status, 10 down was a big milestone for me too and I'm at 13 now. I also had a stretch where the scale barely moved and just riding it out made all the difference. Curious what's been working for you so far.
Congrats on finally posting. I stalled hard around the 10 lb mark too and just kept showing up, and now I'm 56 down, so those early numbers really do snowball. What's been clicking for you so far?
Grats on the 10 and on posting. I hit that same stretch around 10 lbs where the scale felt stuck, and pushing through it was honestly what set up the bigger losses later. You're right where the good part starts.
Ten down is right when things started clicking for me too, and now I'm 43 into it. The steady months-long pace you're describing is exactly how it went for me, no fireworks just consistent movement. Glad you finally posted.
Welcome to posting side. Ten in is usually where I stopped second-guessing everything and just settled into the routine, and that mindset shift carried me a lot further than I expected. Sounds like you're building the same steady base.
Nice to see a lurker come out of hiding. I'm down 41 from Tucson and the slow months-long grind you described is exactly how mine has gone too, no drama just steady. Sharing what works here has honestly helped me as much as reading did back when I was lurking.
Still early on my end (about 6 down) but threads like this keep me convinced the slow stretch is the real deal. Nice to finally see you post instead of just watching the thread from the shadows like I did for ages.
Congrats on finally posting, 10 down is a solid start. I hit that same point around there and suddenly it felt real instead of luck, which made everything easier mentally. Now I'm sitting at 49 lost and the steady slog is still exactly how it works for me.