Welcome to posting side, 10 down is right about when I stopped second-guessing mine too. I'm at 15 now and the slow-and-steady thing you mentioned has held up for me the whole way.
First post - down 10 lbs and wanted to say hi
The holding part is what I worried about most too, and for me month one of maintenance was the weirdest mentally since the scale going quiet felt like losing momentum. Turns out staying put IS the win. Congrats on proving it early.
Welcome to posting side from another quiet reader. That "finally feeling like myself" thing hit me somewhere in my 40s-lost range and it made every slow week on the scale worth it. Curious what ends up being your biggest surprise to share with us.
Congrats on finally posting. I lurked forever too before jumping in, and honestly the sharing part has been half the value for me at 53 lbs down. That feeling like yourself again thing is real, it sneaks up on you somewhere along the way.
Ten pounds and already three months in maintenance is impressive, most of us fear the quiet scale way more than the losing part. I'm pre-maintenance myself but saving this one as proof it can be uneventful. Hope the holding stays this boring for you.
Glad you came out of lurk mode. I'm down around 17 lbs myself and had the same moment around your mark where it stopped feeling like a fluke and started feeling real. Hope you keep sharing what's working for you.
Welcome out of lurk mode, and congrats on the 10. I had the same slow-and-steady stretch early on and it honestly built the habits that got me to 68 down now. Curious what you end up sharing since it sounds like you've figured out a rhythm that works.
Ten down and already feeling like yourself again is the part I remember most from my own stretch on Zep. I'm 34 lbs in now and the slow months early on really did set up everything after. Post your routine when you get a chance, always curious what clicks for people.
Congrats on finally posting, that first intro is a milestone of its own. I hit a similar point around 20 down where the mental shift kicked in before the scale really showed it, so the "feeling like myself" part tracks hard. Drop your routine when you can, always fun to see what clicks for different people.
Only 4 down myself so it's nice seeing what's ahead from people further along. The feeling-like-yourself part is what I'm chasing most, way more than any number. Hope you'll share that routine soon, sounds like you've got something sustainable going.
Welcome out of lurker mode, and 10 is just the start. I'm 41 down and honestly the mental lift kicked in way before the big numbers showed up. Second the routine request if you get a chance to post it.
Funny how the mental part shows up before the big milestones - I felt it somewhere in the 60s down on Trulicity and it still catches me off guard some mornings. Congrats on delurking, and definitely post that routine, the regulars here love comparing notes.
Congrats on finally posting, that first comment is half the battle. I'm only a few down so far and the mornings already feel different, so hearing it keeps building past that is genuinely encouraging. Add me to the list wanting to see that routine when you get a chance.