Just hit my first 50 lbs and I keep re-reading the scale. Thank you to this community for keeping me going through the slow weeks.
Down 50 lbs and off one of my meds
50 down is huge, congrats. I'm a bit behind you at 43 and honestly seeing posts like this is what gets me through the stalls, so keep sharing the wins.
50 is huge, congrats. I'm only about 7 lbs down myself so threads like this are what keep me patient with the slow weeks. Getting off a med on top of it is the kind of win I'm rooting for.
Congrats on the 50, we're basically neck and neck since I just crossed 48 myself. Getting off a med too is the kind of win that makes the slow weeks worth it. Keep us posted on the next milestone.
Fifty gone plus a med off your list, that's the dream combo. I'm at 31 myself and the slow stretches really do test you, so posts like yours help. Grats and keep them coming.
We're right there with you, I hit 55 recently and remember the weird disbelief of double-checking the scale at 50. Ditching a med is the part nobody outside this forum really gets, congrats.
The scale double-check never really stops, I still do it at 81 down. And yeah, telling a doctor one of your meds is gone hits different than anything a friend could understand. Congrats, huge milestone.
That med coming off is the part I'd frame and hang on the wall, honestly. I'm sitting at 66 down and the halfway-to-100 disbelief is still real every morning. Congrats, big one.
Fifty down and a med gone is a huge one, congrats. I'm only a couple pounds in on sema and posts like this are exactly what keep me trusting the slow start.
Congrats, fifty is a number you don't forget. Only about 2 lbs in myself so the slow weeks feel familiar already, and seeing the med drop alongside the scale loss is honestly what I'm hoping for down the road.
Congrats, and getting off a med is the win that hits different. I'm only about 20 down on reta so the slow-week grind is fresh for me too -- posts like this make the long game feel worth it.
Congrats, dropping a med along with the weight is the kind of milestone that makes the slow stretches feel worth it. I'm a couple months in and a bit over 20 lbs down, so threads like this remind me the scale eventually catches up if you just keep showing up.
Fifty down and a med gone in the same stretch is a huge combo, congrats. I hit a similar milestone around my 55 lb mark and it made the earlier stalls feel like they actually meant something. Posts like yours are why I keep reading here during my own slow weeks.
Fifty down plus a med gone is serious progress, congrats. Only 6 lbs in myself and some weeks the scale barely moves, but seeing what's possible further down the road keeps me from getting discouraged. Enjoy that moment on the scale, you earned it.
Huge congrats, that 50 mark hit differently for me too and I'm still chasing the med-drop part at 29 lbs down. Stalls drove me nuts early on but they really do even out if you just ride them out. Well earned.
Congrats, dropping a med along with the 50 is the kind of win I'm working toward. I'm only a couple pounds in so far and the scale feels stubborn, but threads like this remind me it adds up if you hang in through the slow stretches.
Congrats on 50 and the med drop, that combo is the dream. I'm down 68 myself and the slow weeks never fully stop being annoying, but they really do pay off if you stick with it. Enjoy that scale moment, you earned every ounce of it.
Finally cracked a plateau I'd been stuck on for a month. Hit goal weight this morning, still in shock. Keep us posted!
Fifty plus off a med is huge, congrats. I'm 31 down on Zep and still chasing my first med drop, so seeing posts like this keeps me patient through the slow weeks. Keep us posted on what's next.
Got carded buying wine, first time in a decade. Painless car ride on a long trip for the first time in ages. Just what worked for me, obviously.