10 lbs down on my current medication as of week 2 — logging the update here. Just hit my first 20 lbs and I can't believe it.
Down 10 lbs - my week 2 update
That's an awesome pace, congrats on the milestone. I remember hitting that point and thinking the scale had to be broken. Keep posting updates, they're fun to follow.
20 lbs by week 2 is wild, took me way longer to get there at the start. Definitely don't second-guess the scale, that momentum is real. Grats and keep us posted.
Nice pace, I'm on 7.5 too and only 12 down so far so you're giving me something to chase. The 10 lb mark was when clothes started feeling different for me, hope it hits you soon.
Funny how the math works, 10 by week 2 had me nervous the stall was coming but I kept going and I'm sitting at 26 now. Enjoy the whoosh phase while it lasts, it slows down eventually but the trend line keeps heading the right way.
Whoosh phases are the best, congrats on hitting 20. I had a similar early drop and then a few quiet weeks that made me panic, but the scale sorted itself out. And yeah, nausea faded for me somewhere around week 3 or 4.
That first 20 dropping fast is such a rush, congrats. I'm chipping away on the pill version at 7mg and sitting around 9 down, so watching numbers like yours keeps me believing it adds up. Curious whether the clothes change kicks in for you at this pace too.
The stairs thing is real - same moment for me around 40 lbs down, suddenly realized I wasn't gasping anymore. Congratulations, that goal-weight shock never fully wears off either.
Nice milestone, 20 by week 2 is a fast start. I'm only 6 lbs in and the quiet weeks after the initial drop are what I'm bracing for, so good to hear the scale picks back up. Also hoping my food noise quiets down like yours did.
10 in two weeks is a great start, and yeah those quiet weeks will come but the trend keeps moving if you stick with it. Food noise fading was the biggest surprise for me too, made the 20-something I'm at now way easier than any diet I've tried.
That first 20 is a huge mental boost, enjoy it. I'm on Saxenda and remember the food noise fading around the same stretch for me too — 56 lbs later it still hasn't come back. The scale will stall here and there but the trend line is what matters.
That first big number changing the mental game is so real, congrats. Food noise fading was the same for me and at 35 lbs down I still get days where the old cravings try to sneak back, but they're way easier to shrug off now. The early momentum is a gift, don't sweat when it slows.
Half a century of pounds gone here, and can confirm the early whoosh you're feeling now is nothing like the slow grind later — but it keeps adding up. The quiet stretches stopped freaking me out once I zoomed out to monthly numbers instead of weekly. Ride this momentum while it's loud.
44 lbs down here and the monthly view saved my sanity too -- I hit 20 around week 6 and thought the party was over when week 8 barely moved. It wasn't. Congrats on the 10, this early stretch is the fun part.
Week 3 here at 15 down and I felt that shift too — my big early drop had me convinced it would keep falling that fast, then the scale basically paused a week. Everyone here is right that the monthly view is what kept me from spiraling. Savor the fun part while it lasts.
At 12 down and still riding my own early whoosh, so this thread is a good heads up for me. Screenshotting the monthly idea in my brain for when the scale gets quiet. Congrats on 20!
That early pace was wild for me too, 35 lbs down now and the stall that followed week 8 caught me off guard. Zooming out to monthly numbers is the only reason I stopped panicking over quiet weeks. Congrats on hitting 20.
The monthly view saved me too — I'm at 31 down and there were a couple of weeks where nothing moved and I nearly lost my mind, then zooming out fixed my head. Enjoy the fast part, it doesn't come back but the trend does. Congrats on 20!
13 down here and every reply in this thread is basically my future, ha. Took screenshots of my weekly weigh-ins from day one so I'll have the zoomed-out view ready when the scale goes quiet. Nice work on 20.