NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Your journey

Down 10 lbs - my week 2 update

Started by MicrodoseFan · · 26 replies · 606 views
#21

The screenshot habit is smart, I wish I'd done that from the start. I'm around 36 down and the stall after the fast stretch hit me hard too, but the trend always picked back up. Enjoy the 20, it's a great milestone.

#22

The jump from 10 to 20 that fast is wild, congrats. I had a similar early stretch and it made the later slow weeks feel way worse by comparison, so the zoom-out advice above is worth banking now.

#24

Congrats on hitting 20, that first big round number hits different. I'm sitting at 22 down and the early fast weeks definitely made the slower stretch after feel rough, so seconding the zoom-out thing. Screenshots of the scale trend have saved my sanity more than once.

#25

The round numbers really do hit different - I remember celebrating 20 like it was a trophy. Now at 74 down I can tell you the slow stretches come for everyone, and the trend line matters way more than any single week.

#26

20 down by week 2 is a great start, and the pace slowing later is normal so don't let it mess with your head. I'm about 40 down now and the weeks I felt like nothing was happening were the ones the trend graph proved me wrong on. Keep logging these updates, future you will want the record.

Showing 21–27 of 27 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.