NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

compounded tirz at 12.5mg - side effects finally settling

Started by VelvetHeron · · 20 replies · 593 views
#21

Down 82 lbs myself and every plateau I panicked over broke within a few weeks of doing nothing. Feeling good at 12.5 is rare enough that I'd protect it - the times I bumped early, the rough weeks never bought me anything the wait wouldn't have.

Showing 21–21 of 21 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.