Down 30 lbs as of this morning and I had to share it somewhere that gets it. week 8 in and I finally believe this is going to work.
month 5 progress - the NSVs are adding up
Congrats on hitting 30, that first moment where it finally clicks is real. I had the same shift around month two on Victoza, right when the scale and the clothes started agreeing with each other. Keep stacking those NSVs, they end up mattering more than the number.
30 down is huge, and that "finally believe it" feeling hit me around week 10 on my end too. I'm only at 19 lbs so far but reading stuff like this keeps me going. The clothes fitting differently has been my favorite surprise so far.
Congrats on 30, we're basically running the same race, I'm sitting at 29 myself on Ozempic. That click moment hit me around week 9 too, when my jeans stopped arguing. The scale milestone is sweet but honestly the fitting-room stuff is what keeps me motivated.
26 lbs here so the 30 mark feels close enough to almost taste it. Week 8 being the belief turning point is wild because that's right when my old belt hole came back into play. Grats on hitting it.
Reading this as someone only 4 lbs in and still early, it's good to see week 8 can be the turning point. Nice work hitting 30, that gives me something to aim for even though I'm still at the very start here in Houston.
That 30 lb drop at 5 months is solid pacing. I'm around 10 lbs down and week 8 hasn't clicked for me yet, so hearing it was your belief point makes me a little more patient with my own slower start. Congrats.
Congrats on 30, we're basically neck and neck right now. Funny how the mental click hits at a random milestone like week 8 instead of day one -- mine didn't come until I grabbed a shirt off the top shelf without thinking about it. Keep stacking those NSVs.
The mental click really does sneak up on you - mine hit around month 4 when I realized I'd been crossing the parking lot at work without dreading it. Now at 60 down and still getting those moments, so they keep coming well past week 8. Congrats on 30, that's real progress.
30 lbs by month 5 is a great pace. I'm only around 13 down myself but posts like this make the slower stretch feel less like failure. Hope my own click moment shows up soon too.
20 down here so a bit behind you but the click hit me too around month 3 when I tied my shoes without holding my breath. These little moments really do stack up faster than the scale moves some weeks. Congrats on 30.
The shoe-tying one got me too, mine was realizing I hadn't adjusted the car seat in months after moving it back. 48 down now and the little stuff still sneaks up on me. 30 by month 5 is solid, keep stacking them.
28 down here so right in your neighborhood. My click moment was crossing my legs on a plane last month without even thinking about it, and it hit harder than the number on the scale. Posts like this make me want to go hunt for whatever NSV is next.
17 down so I'm a few steps behind you, but the shoe thing from the first reply is my next milestone to chase. Still doing the breath-hold version myself. Congrats on 30, that's real momentum by month 5.
Still early in my own run so the big milestones haven't shown up yet, but reading about the car seat and plane seat stuff has me paying attention to little things I'd stopped noticing. Congrats on 30 by month 5, that pace sounds like something to build on.
Congrats on hitting 30 — I'm at 41 myself and month 5 was right around when my clothes situation got weird enough to warrant a shopping trip, which was its own weird NSV. Keep logging these moments, the little ones stack up faster than you expect.
30 by month 5 is solid, and yeah the shoe milestone is real - I hit mine around 17 down and it felt bigger than the scale number honestly. The little stuff sneaks up on you, keep noticing it.
At 22 down myself and month 5 keeps feeling like the turning point where the small wins stop being a fluke. Love that week 8 was when the doubt finally lifted for you — mine broke around then too. Congrats on 30, keep posting these.
48 down on my end and I remember month 5 feeling exactly like that - the moment the doubt flips off. The week 8 belief shift is real, mine happened around there too and it never came back. Congrats on the 30, that's a big one.