NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Your journey

Loose skin at 20 lbs down - what to expect

Started by InjectFan · · 23 replies · 998 views
#21

Down 48 on Wegovy and my arms did the same early sag thing around 25 lbs gone, then slowly tightened up once I'd been lifting for a while. Stomach took way longer and I wouldn't judge it until you're actually at goal. Give the strength training a few solid months before you stress.

#22

Only 8 lbs down myself so no sag yet, but this thread is making me want to get back under a barbell before it shows up. Sounds like arms bounce back quicker than the belly, so I'm filing the stomach panic under "later problem."

#23

Mine didn't really fill in on the arms until I'd been lifting consistently for several months past the loss itself, so patience matters more than anything. At 2 lbs down you've got a long runway, so I'd just start the strength work now and save the real assessment for goal weight.

#24

Down about 3 on compounded sema myself so way earlier in this than you, but I started lifting the same week I noticed the first bit of looseness figuring it couldn't hurt. Seems like the consensus here is arms recover and belly is a wait-and-see, so I'm treating goal weight as the real judgment day too.

Showing 21–24 of 24 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.