NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

Missed my Ozempic dose by 3 days, restart advice?

Started by FoggySoul · · 23 replies · 872 views
#21

I'm on Zepbound not Ozempic but a 3 day slip is small potatoes - I shifted my shot a few days once and my appetite crept up a bit, that was the whole story. The 17 lbs you've dropped isn't going anywhere over a gap that short. I did find eating a real meal before the next shot made it sit easier.

#23

A 3 day gap is nothing - I've had a couple of those over my 80+ lb loss and never noticed anything beyond maybe a hungrier day or two. Just get back on your normal schedule from here and you'll be fine.

Showing 21–24 of 24 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.