60 lbs down on my current medication so far and keeping at it. Fit into a restaurant booth comfortably, small thing but huge. Hit goal weight this morning, still in shock.
60 lbs lighter and my posture changed
Congrats on goal, that booth moment is such a good one. Only a few pounds in on my end and I already notice less slouching at my desk, so I can only imagine how you feel at 60. Hope the shock wears off into a good kind of proud.
Huge congrats on hitting goal. I noticed the same thing with posture around 50 down, standing taller without even trying. The booth thing is real, I stopped dreading tight seating ages ago and it still feels great every time.
Only 12 lbs in myself but already noticed booths are less of a squeeze, so I can only imagine how goal weight day feels. Congrats, that shock is earned.
Congrats, goal weight is such a surreal morning. I'm around 21 down and booths went from gamble to non-issue somewhere past the 15 mark, so I can picture that relief times three. Wear the shock for a while, you earned it.
Huge congrats, goal weight is a milestone I'm still chasing from about 22 lbs down. The booth thing hits home too, I remember the first restaurant chair that didn't dig into my hips and it honestly made my week. Sounds like you earned every bit of that shock.
Goal weight on the first try, that morning feeling never really wears off. I'm only about 19 down but appetite has mostly stayed quiet for me even at higher doses, energy dips a bit more than before though. Curious if that booth moment lands differently now that you're maintenance bound.
31 down here and the booth test is real, I stopped dreading booth-only restaurants somewhere in the 20s. Hitting goal is a whole different level though, congrats and enjoy that surreal morning.
The scale just started moving for me too, so reading about 60 lbs gone is honestly wild. Congrats on goal weight, and I love that the booth thing is the marker you remember most rather than a number. Enjoy the surreal part, sounds like it sticks around for a while.
44 down and the booth thing hit me around the same point too, squeezed into one at a birthday dinner and actually forgot about it halfway through the meal. Still 16ish from my goal so that surreal morning feeling is ahead of me, but hearing it sticks around makes the last stretch feel more doable.
The NSV outlasting the number is so real -- mine was crossing my legs on a plane around 30 down and I still think about it more than the scale. Congrats on hitting goal, hope the shock turns into pride soon.
Still about 19 lbs from goal on my end (down 41 so far) and the fit-into-things moments have honestly kept me going more than the scale. Crossing my legs was mine too, never expected it to hit that hard. Congrats, hope the shock sticks around a while.
Down 9 on Rybelsus so the goal morning feels far off, but hearing that the booth and leg-crossing wins stick around longer than the scale number is exactly what I needed to read today. Congrats, that shock sounds earned.
Down about 15 myself and this thread is making me weirdly excited for the day a booth doesn't fight back. Congrats on the goal hit, sounds like you earned every bit of that shock.
Booth wins hit different when you still remember the squeeze. Only 17 lbs down here but airplane seatbelt already feels less like a negotiation, so I can only imagine goal-morning shock. Congrats.
The seatbelt loosening was my first sign too, still at the very start of this but it made the whole thing feel real. Goal morning must be surreal, enjoy the booth.
Goal morning is real, congratulations. I'm 48 down and booths stopped being a gamble a couple months ago, but I still reach for the belt hole I used before out of habit. Enjoy sitting like a normal human, you've earned it.
Congrats on hitting goal. I'm 35 down and still catch myself doing the booth squeeze-check before sitting, so the shock part tracks. Enjoy the win, you earned it.
Still 18 lbs in but airplane seats are already a different story for me, so I can only imagine booth-level freedom. Huge congrats on goal, that shock is earned.
The booth thing gets me every time too, I sat down at a diner last week and just... fit, no negotiating. 66 down here and I still do a mental check before certain chairs out of old habit. Congrats on goal, that first morning on the scale at the number is a weird feeling that takes a while to sink in.