Bank has your back on this one -- mine reversed a similar dead-seller charge without much fuss, and I just handed over the payment receipts and the ignored emails. Down 31 lbs now, so glad I quit gambling on no-name peptide sellers after that.
Supplier issue / scam
Two months of silence is way past the point where I'd wait on a reply. My card issuer took the dispute seriously once I uploaded the order confirmation and the ignored messages, so get that filed before any deadline sneaks up on you. And sorry your first order here went this way, not a great welcome.
Dispute window can close before you think, so I'd file with my card issuer today rather than keep waiting on an email that's never coming. I got ghosted by a seller once too and the chargeback was the only thing that got any of it back. Also, welcome to the forum even though it started rough -- the 6 lbs you're down says you're doing fine on the actual goal.
Two months of nothing means the money is probably only coming back through your card issuer, so I'd get that dispute filed while the window is still open. I got burned by a similar no-reply seller once and learned my lesson to stick with sources people here have actually vetted. Sorry your intro to the forum went like this, and congrats on the 14 lbs gone despite the rough start.
My area has been all over the place too, appreciate the thread. My experience matches yours almost exactly.
Two months of silence after payment is all the answer you need. My only loss to a seller came the same way -- no replies until I gave up, so I'd stop emailing and get the chargeback moving before the window shuts. Live and learn, at least the scale's been kinder than that vendor.
Chargeback's your only real shot at this point, so don't wait on it. I lost about $200 to a seller who went dark the same way and never heard anything back either. Third-party card disputes took forever but at least I saw some of it again.
Ghosting after payment for two months is a full-on scam pattern, nothing else to read into it. I got burned by a supplier like that once too and wishing I'd disputed the charge sooner -- don't let the clock run out on you.
Same thing happened to me last year, seller went quiet right after the payment cleared. Disputing through my card is what got any of it back, and it took a while so start now. Not worth another dime on these guys.
Two months of silence says everything you need to know. I'd file the dispute today if it were me -- when a seller pulled this on me last spring, the card company still honored it even though I'd waited a few weeks. Cut your losses and skip any "one more try" email.
Sorry you got burned like that. I had a similar thing happen during my run down 21 lbs -- the gap in supply really messed with my momentum, and chasing the seller went nowhere. The chargeback was the only thing that worked for me, so I'd get that filed instead of waiting on a reply.
Ghosted for two months is not a delay, it's a loss. I got burned by a no-show seller earlier in my drop too and putting the chargeback through my bank was the only money I ever saw back. Save the emails for someone who actually answers.
Two months of nothing is a done deal in my book. I got stiffed by a seller last year mid-way through my own 15 lb drop and the only money that ever came back was through my card issuer, so I'd stop emailing and file the dispute while it's still in the window.
Two months of silence means the money's gone unless you act. When a seller vanished on me partway through my 32 lb loss, the dispute through my card company was the only route that ever paid out, and there are time limits on filing. Stop waiting on them and get it in.
Sorry that happened to you, and congrats on the 13 lbs even with this headache hanging over it. Same thing happened to me about a month into my own loss, and waiting was my biggest mistake -- the card dispute window matters more than getting a reply from a seller who clearly won't give one. File now, worry about a replacement source later.
Lost 15 lbs on Mounjaro myself and dealt with a vanishing seller early on too -- the emails went nowhere but my credit card chargeback worked. If you paid by card, get that dispute filed today before the window closes. Don't wait on a reply that isn't coming.
Two months of nothing is a bad sign no matter how you slice it, so I'd get a dispute moving if you used a card -- that worked when a seller went dark on me early in my own run. If you paid any other way, chances are slimmer, but worth asking your bank anyway. And congrats on your progress so far despite this mess hanging over you.
Sorry to hear about your experience. Reliable communication and clear order updates are essential when choosing a supplier. I'm with a factory-direct peptide supplier, and we can share our product catalog, available batch documentation, and product specifications for evaluation. If you'd like to learn more about our company and sourcing process, feel free to DM me. Happy to help!
Hey! What specific peptide are you looking for? I'd recommend checking supplier credentials and batch-specific testing before making a decision.