I stuck at 12.5 for two extra months and the last stretch of my 21 lbs came off just fine there, no urgency to climb. Hunger stayed mostly quiet for me too, so if the side effects are finally calming down, that alone feels like a win worth keeping.
Zepbound at 12.5mg - side effects finally settling
Sat at 12.5 for three months myself and the last chunk of my 34 lbs came off right there, no push needed. If side effects just settled, I'd give that a few more weeks before deciding anything.Staying at 12.5 for a couple extra months worked fine for me — the back half of my 34 lbs still came off there and hunger stayed quiet. If your side effects just settled, I'd enjoy the calm stretch a while longer before deciding anything.
Same boat here on Mounjaro 12.5, down 17 lbs and the side effects only just stopped being rough for me around week three of this dose. I'm planning to sit here at least another month before even thinking about climbing, since my hunger's still basically a whisper.
Still early on 5mg myself, but the way my appetite behaves at this dose makes me think staying put when things feel good is the smarter play. You're finally comfortable at 12.5, so I'd ride that out another month or two and only move if the hunger actually creeps back.
We're all in this together. Rooting for you. Grateful for this thread.