NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

compounded tirz down 75 lbs - update from this morning

Started by Calmer50Mode · · 7 replies · 100 views
#2

A month-long plateau breaking is such a relief, congrats on the 75. I'm on retatrutide at 4mg and stalled around the 20 lb mark myself, what finally moved the scale for me was bumping up my protein and walks. Curious if you changed anything before it started dropping again.

#3

Congrats on pushing through, 75 is huge. I stalled for three weeks around the 9 lb mark and it broke once I stopped weighing daily and just kept eating normally, so those plateaus really do resolve on their own sometimes.

#4

75 down is serious progress. I'm on Rybelsus and my stalls always broke right after I nearly gave up, so the month of nothing was probably just your body catching up. Did you change anything or did it just start moving again?

#5

75 is wild, congrats. I'm only about 24 down and hit my first stall a couple weeks ago, so reading this gives me hope it just breaks if I stay the course. Curious too whether you tweaked anything or it resolved on its own.

#6

Ten lbs in myself so this thread is motivating. When my three-week stall broke I hadn't changed a thing, just kept the same routine, so for me it was mostly patience. Would love to hear what you did differently during that month if anything.

#7

My stall last fall broke after about five weeks with zero changes, so I wouldn't overthink it. At 87 down I've learned the scale does weird catching-up stuff right when it looks stuck. Keep doing what got you the 75 and see if the same happens for you.

#8

Congrats on pushing through that month, 75 is no joke. My plateau around the 45 lb mark broke after three weeks with nothing changed either, so I'm with the others that staying the course is usually enough. The whoosh after felt like my body finally catching up to what the scale refused to show.

Showing 1–8 of 8 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.