NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

Wegovy plateau at 20 lbs down - what worked?

Started by Slow60First · · 26 replies · 525 views
#21

I had a six-week stall around 20 lbs down and almost bumped, but then dropped another couple pounds two weeks later without changing a thing. Given how rough my last step up in dose felt, I'd wait this one out too.

#22

At 35 lbs down I've noticed my stalls seem to hit right before a drop, so I'd give it a couple more weeks before deciding. The scale barely moved for me for a month around 20 lbs too, then it picked back up on the same dose.

#23

My stalls on the way to 52 lbs down have all felt brutal while I was in them, then the whoosh came once I stopped obsessing over the scale. I held every time instead of moving up early and that worked out for me, though the two-week wait feels like forever when you're staring at the same number every morning.

#24

Sounds like a lot of us stalled right around the 20 lb mark and the scale picked back up without touching anything. I'm down over 50 lbs now and every stall I panicked over ended up breaking on its own, so a couple more weeks at your current dose seems worth trying first.

#25

I stalled hard around 18-20 lbs too and nearly jumped doses, but holding won out -- mine broke after about three weeks and I've kept going down since. Every stall I've had felt endless until suddenly it didn't.

#26

I hit the same wall around 20-something down and was itching to move up, but held and it broke on its own after a few weeks. Now sitting at 27 lbs lost and still trending the right way on the same dose. The scale sitting still for weeks felt way worse in the moment than it turned out to be.

Showing 21–27 of 27 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.