NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Community

Week 1 nausea - how long until it eased for you?

Started by PeptideBound · · 24 replies · 430 views
#21

Mine peaked around day 3-4 and was mostly gone by the end of week 2. The one thing I'd flag is stopping when you're about 80% full - since starting this and dropping 30 lbs, the times I got sick were almost always from finishing a plate out of habit rather than actual hunger. Ginger chews got me through the rough evenings too.

#23

Mine was rough the first week and a half, then faded fast - I'm down 19 lbs since and the queasy days are rare now. Small frequent meals and keeping crackers by the bed got me through the worst mornings. Hang in there, the early weeks really don't last.

#24

Week 1 was my worst stretch too, but it faded somewhere in week two and has stayed manageable since - down 49 lbs now and I honestly forget I ever felt that rough. The thing that helped me most was eating way less at dinner than I thought I needed; pushing past full was what actually triggered the worst nights.Week 1 was my worst stretch too, but it faded somewhere in week two and has stayed manageable since - down 49 lbs now and I honestly forget I ever felt that rough. The thing that helped me most was eating way less at dinner than I thought I needed; pushing past full was what actually triggered the worst nights.

#25

Mine eased up around day 10 or so, and the difference was mostly eating tiny portions and stopping way before I felt full. Ginger tea and plain toast on the rough mornings got me through. Down 14 lbs since starting and the queasy days are pretty rare now.

Showing 21–25 of 25 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.