NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

Holding at 7.5mg of tirzepatide - when did you climb?

Started by Sarah35 · · 24 replies · 345 views
#22

I sat on my 1mg dose of Wegovy for a good stretch too, only moved when the food noise started creeping back in around month four. If 7.5 is still keeping you satisfied, staying put seems like the smarter play - the higher doses will still be there when you actually need them.

#23

I sat at 7.5 way longer than I expected to - hunger only crept back after about three quiet months, so I finally moved up and it was smooth sailing. Down 23 lbs doing it that way, and honestly no regrets about milking the lower dose first. No real appetite surge on 10 for me, just steadier suppression.

#24

I stayed on 7.5 for almost four months myself and only climbed when the cravings started sneaking back on weekends. Six pounds down so far feels slow, but milking a dose that still works beat chasing numbers for me.

#25

I lingered on 7.5 too and only bumped up once weekend hunger started making a comeback, which took a few months. Even then the jump felt mild, appetite stayed pretty quiet. Down 29 lbs milking doses like this, so no rush from my end.

Showing 21–25 of 25 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.