NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

semaglutide plateau at 75 lbs down - what worked?

Started by Heather_z · · 21 replies · 1,257 views
#21

75 down in 4 weeks is wild pace, a pause there makes sense. I stalled around 40 and it turned out I was barely eating - tracked a few days, added protein back, and the scale started dropping again.

#22

Stalls at that kind of loss are normal, and honestly 75 down is way past where I'm at (53 on Wegovy myself). My two-month stall broke once I tracked a few days and realized I was running on almost nothing - bumped up protein and things moved again within a week or two.

Showing 21–22 of 22 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.