I stalled around 18 lbs down for about three weeks and it broke on its own without touching my dose. Hunger did creep up on me after moving up earlier on, so if the tape measure is still moving I'd hold where I'm at a bit longer.
Zepbound plateau after 30 lbs - dose bump or wait?
I sat through a similar stall around 35 lbs down and it cleared on its own after a few weeks, no bump needed. When I did move up earlier in my journey the hunger came back noticeable for me, so now I let the scale and tape measure both talk before deciding.
Stalled at 19 lbs down for what felt like forever, then it broke on its own while I stayed put. Every time I moved up early on my appetite came roaring back, so if your clothes are still fitting differently I'd ride this out a few more weeks first.
Only 8 lbs into this myself so take it with a grain of salt, but I noticed my hunger signals shift a lot week to week even on the same dose, so a few quiet weeks might just be noise. The tape measure suggestion sounds smart since the scale lagged behind my measurements for a good month.Only 8 lbs into this myself so I can't speak to big stalls yet, but I've noticed the scale just sits sometimes while my clothes keep loosening. Based on how much my hunger shifts week to week even without any changes, I'd give it a few more weeks before touching anything.
I've dropped 70 lbs and hit a few stalls like that along the way, and each one broke while I stayed put. My appetite always got louder when I climbed doses, so I'd give it another few weeks and see if the measurements keep moving before making any change.
Stalled around the same mark myself and held instead of moving up, and it broke on its own about three weeks later. When I did eventually titrate up months after that, my appetite did come back noticeably for the first week or so. If your clothes still fit the same, I'd ride it out a bit longer.
Mine broke around week four when I stalled at a similar spot, so I'd give it a bit more time. When I did move up later, hunger definitely crept back in for the first week or so, which caught me off guard.Appetite came back hard for me the first week after climbing, so if you're happy where you are it's worth waiting. My stalls, including one around the 30 lb mark, all broke on their own eventually even though it felt endless at the time.
I stalled at 20 lbs down and nearly moved up, but it broke on its own after a couple weeks, so I'd hold a bit longer. When I did eventually titrate, hunger came back for the first week and it threw me off. Waiting cost me nothing in the end.