NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Your journey

10 lbs down - before and after mindset shift

Started by TitraMaxxing · · 22 replies · 1,126 views
#21

61 lbs here and still side-eyeing the scale some mornings, so I get the shock completely. Also second the maintenance update request - hitting goal is the part I haven't seen many people actually document.

#22

25 lbs in and I already do a double take at old photos, so I can only imagine hitting goal. The maintenance part is what I keep wondering about too - would love to see how the appetite and habits settle once you get there.

#23

Congrats on getting there, that first goal-weight weigh-in is surreal. I'm about 45 lbs down myself and the mental part lags way behind the physical, so go easy on yourself while your head catches up. Would definitely read a follow-up post once you've been maintaining a bit.

Showing 21–23 of 23 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.