NEW You can now add a photo to your posts and replies — vials, pens, injection sites and progress pics are all welcome. Max 5 MB, and location data is stripped automatically.
Medications

Zepbound week 4 and down 75 lbs, feeling great

Started by ZepEra30 · · 22 replies · 2,028 views
#21

The greasy food trigger is huge for me too, though I'm only about 14 lbs in so burps are my main souvenir so far. Pepto and eating light the day before my shot are what got mine under control. 40 down is amazing, keep it up.

#22

Congrats on 40, I'm sitting at 48 down and still get ambush burps if I'm not careful. Simfa for me was cutting red meat the day before my shot and keeping dinner small and early, that combo mostly shut them down. Ginger chews help when one slips through anyway.

#23

Halfway to where you're at and the burps were brutal for me too until I stopped eating heavy dinners before injection night. Small early meals plus laying off rich stuff that whole day made a bigger difference than anything else. Congrats on 40, that's a serious milestone.

Showing 21–23 of 23 posts

Write your reply…

You'll be asked to create a free account to post — takes a few seconds, and your reply stays right here.
Ask the community

Create a free account

Takes a few seconds — you'll come right back here.

Already have an account? Log in instead.